2017 San Francisco Launch
Join us in San Francisco for the Bay Area launch of Culture Track ’17! Register here.
Where: The Cowell Theater at Pier 2, Fort Mason Center for the Arts, 2 Marina Boulevard, San Francisco, CA 94123
When: October 25th, 2017
Event sponsored by: The San Francisco Arts Commission, the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, the Fort Mason Center for Arts & Culture, the San Francisco Symphony, the Oakland Museum of California, the Exploratorium, SFFILM, Theatre Bay Area, Resonant Works LLC/Code and Canvas, the Fine Arts Museum of San Francisco, the Asian Art Museum, the Museum of the African Diaspora, the Berkeley Art Museum and Pacific Film Archive, the Contemporary Jewish Museum, the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, and the California Academy of Sciences.
6:00 p.m: Culture Track ’17 Presentation
7:00 pm: Panel Discussion
- Lori Fogarty, Director and CEO , Oakland Museum of California
- Chris Flink, Executive Director, Exploratorium
- Noah Cowan, Executive Director, SFFILM
- Max Hollein
Director and CEO, Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco
- Brad Erickson, Executive Director, Theatre Bay Area
- John Yi, Co-Founder, Resonant Works, LLC, and Code & Canvas