2017 New York City Launch
Culture Track, the nation’s largest tracking study of cultural audiences, is back in 2017 with an all new report detailing the unique opinions, attitudes, and behaviors of cultural audiences. Register here.
On October 17th from 8:00am-10:30am, join us for an exclusive presentation of the newest findings at TheTimesCenter, 242 W. 41st Street, New York, NY.
8:00am: Continental Breakfast
8:30am: Culture Track ’17 presentation
- Arthur Cohen, Chief Executive Officer, LaPlaca Cohen
- Maggie Hartnick, Managing Director, LaPlaca Cohen
9:30am: Panel discussion
- Mark Bradford, Artist
- Laura Krajecki, Global Head of Human Truths, Google
- Alex Poots, Founding Artistic Director and CEO, The Shed
- Moderated by Michael Kimmelman, Architecture Critic, The New York Times
Questions? Get in touch at email@example.com.